- Archives West
Use this site to search the holdings from several dozen archives throughout the region. Use the "Digital Objects Only" checkbox to find historic documents that you can view online.
- Local and Regional Documents Archive
The University of Oregon collects and digitized documents from all over Oregon.
Maps and images
- Oregon Digital
Almost 200,000 images from throughout Oregon History.
- Oregon Historical Society Digital Collections
- Mapping the Pacific Coast
Maps of the Pacific Coast starting from 1544 to 1820.
- Oregon Historic Photographs Collection
- PSU Library Digital Exhibits
- PSU Archives Digital Gallery
- OSU Natural Resources Digital Collections
Secondary and tertiary sources
- Oregon Historical Quarterly
Coverage: 1926-2018 (Vol. 27, No. 3 - Vol. 119, No. 4) Published by: Oregon Historical Society Title History: 1926-2018, Oregon Historical Quarterly; 1900-1926, The Quarterly of the Oregon Historical Society; 1897-1899, Sources of the History of Oregon
- The Oregon Encyclopedia
- Oregon History Project
Books in the Library
- Books about Oregon's indigenous peoples
- Native Americans Articles on The Oregon Encyclopedia
A collection of encyclopedia articles from The Oregon Encyclopedia.
- Plateau Peoples' Web Portal
This portal -- built as a collaboration between Plateau People and Washington State University -- showcases materials from the Paiute, Tenino (Warm Springs), Umatilla, Nimíipuu (Nez Perce), and Wasco peoples of Central and Eastern Oregon. The collection also includes many materials related to Chemawa boarding school.
- Coquille Indian Tribe Library
This page includes a list of newspapers published by Oregon tribes, about halfway down the page.