Here is a list of many of the print books in our collection related to dental topics. Note that not all our print books related to dentistry are on the same spot on the shelf. Because we organize our books by Library of Congress call number, books are arranged by main subject. Sometimes books have multiple main subjects, and so may be shelved with other topics. For example, most of our dental anatomy books are shelved with other anatomy and physiology books.
Ebooks related specifically to dental assisting. Limited to the last 8 years.
Print journals in the HOC:
- American Dental Association News
- Journal of the American Dental Association
Online journals available anywhere when you go through the library website:
- Dental Assistant
- Journal of Dental Specialties
- Journal of Dental Hygiene
- Access: The Newsmagazine of the American Dental Hygienists' Association
Print books in the library:
- Secrets of the CDA Exam : secrets study guide : your key to exam success : DANB test review for the Certified Dental Assistant Examination. HOC Library, RK60.5.S27 2015
- Mosby's dental assisting exam review. HOC Library, RK60.5.R495 2018
Online library resources:
- LearningExpress: Provides eLearning solutions with interactive tutorials, practice tests, e-books, flashcards and articles for academic skill-building, standardized test preparation, career development and more. This includes resources to prepare for occupational tests, including dental assisting. Dental Assisting resources include an ebook review guide that covers every topic on the CDA® and RDA tests, a study plan, and test-taking tips. You will also have access to two practice tests. Create a free account to access. When you get to the website, go to Career Center, then Prepare for an Occupational Exam.
Internet resource: See the DANB official exam blueprints that outline what will be on the GC, ICE, and RHS exams.