The LBCC Library's collection supports academic disciplines across the college with research and instructional materials. For an academic library of our size, we have particularly strong literacy, Spanish-language, children’s literature, and gender and sexuality collections. We provide access to over four million resources, including approximately:
- 245,000 ebooks and 30,000 print books
- 53,000 ejournals and 85 print periodicals
- 73,000 streaming videos and 2,000 DVDs
- 80 subscription databases.
Equipment for Checkout
The LBCC Library checks out laptops, internet hotspots, scientific calculators, phone chargers, and a variety of other useful equipment to students. Click here to see a full list of the equipment that we have available for checkout.
Browse through some of our featured resource collections!
- New Books
- Spanish-language materials
- Anti-Racist Reading Guide
- Native American Authors
- Literacy Resources & Readers Collection
- Children's Literature
- Library E-Textbooks (library-licensed ebooks used in LBCC courses)
- Open Educational Resources used at LBCC
- Mental Health Wellness and Resources
- Oregon History