Provides citations and full-text for articles published in nearly 4,500 journals, including more than 3,700 peer-reviewed titles. In addition to the full text, this database provides citations and abstracts for articles found in more than 8,000 publications.
Contains peer-reviewed, full-text articles from journals and reference sources. Covers physical sciences, technology, medicine, social sciences, the arts, theology, literature and other subjects, with articles available in both PDF and HTML full-text format.
Students in Anthropology Courses are expected to:
- Identify essential information sources within their discipline, including journals, reference works, websites, and works by seminal authors/scholars.
- Use both lay and professional terminology within their discipline to formulate keyword searches
- Utilize advanced database search functions to access relevant information from essential sources
- Identify subject-specific databases and search engines relevant to their topic
- Use all available resources to complete a literature review on a given topic
- Obtain materials, if necessary, from other libraries using Interlibrary Loan services or by physically visiting other libraries