- If a student can't afford required course materials. Please refer them to the Roadrunner Resource Center (firstname.lastname@example.org). There are several emergency funds that can be used to purchase textbooks, including a recent, generous donation from the SLC, and the Faculty Association fund.
- If you are a faculty member and your students don't have access to a resource.
The LBCC Library accepts requests for purchase of new library materials that are in support of the curriculum content and/or instructional needs of faculty, staff, and students.
To submit a request, complete the following form.
Note that we can prioritize the purchase of digital editions, whenever available. Please contact email@example.com with any questions about library e-textbooks.
- General library information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checking out / renewing items: email@example.com
- Computer / technical assistance
- For students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For faculty: email@example.com
- Research assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interlibrary loans: email@example.com
- Information literacy instruction: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open educational resources: email@example.com
- Database access: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book / library material purchases: email@example.com