Students in Education Courses are expected to:
- Identify essential information sources within their discipline, including journals, reference works, websites, and works by seminal authors/scholars.
- Use both lay and professional terminology within their discipline to formulate keyword searches
- Utilize advanced database search functions to access relevant information from essential sources
- Identify subject-specific databases and search engines relevant to their topic
- Use all AVAILABLE resources to locate resources on a given topic
- Obtain materials, if necessary, from other libraries using Interlibrary Loan services or by physically visiting other libraries